Current employees of Northwestern Settlement can find information about their benefits and other staff resources here.
The ADP portal (ipay.adp.com) is a customized gateway to a collection of valuable company information and another way to help you maximize the time you spend searching for information important to you and your family. We invite you to use it to gain secure and ready access to company news and policies, as well as your benefits and compensation information. This will be your gateway to managing your benefits.
See the information below to manage your benefits in the following categories:
- Health and Wellness
Medical Benefits – Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
- NUSA offers HMO Blue Advantage and PPO plans; subject to employee contributions. Coverage begins the 1st day of the month following 30 days of full time employment.
Dental Guardian Insurance
- Dental - NUSA offers a PPO and HMO dental plan; subject to employee contributions. Coverage begins the 1st of the month following 30 days of full time employment.
Group Term Life
- Group Term Life – GTL is 100% employer paid premium. Nusa provides Basic Life coverage for all full time employees in the amount of 200% of your annual salary, to a maximum of $500,000.00.
Long Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – LTD is 100% employer paid premium. It provides benefits starting 91 days after you become disabled. While disabled, your gross monthly benefit may be 66.67% of your salary up to a monthly maximum of $10,000.; subject to approval.
- Voluntary Life – This benefit is 100% employee paid. It provides a one-time payout upon your death. You pay a low premium that increases modestly over time.
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA allows you to create an account with pre-tax dollars to be used for qualifying health and dependent care expenses.
Vision Benefits – Vision Service Providers
- Vision is 100% employer paid premium. NUSA offers a full feature plan including 34,000 locations in the nation’s largest vision network. Coverage begins the 1st day of the month following 30 days of full time employment.
Employee Assistance Program
This is an employee assistance program that provides guidance for personal issues that you might be facing and information about other concerns that affect your life. www.ibhworklife.com
401k and Roth – Mutual of America
- NUSA may contribute 5% of your biweekly compensation (subject to change) into a non-contributory plan once eligibility requirements are met. Employees become 100% vested after 6 years.
Teacher Pension – Chicago Teachers’ Pension Fund
- NUSA will contribute 7% of your biweekly compensation; employee is required to contribute 2% of biweekly compensation (must be IL certified).